Janka´s journey

This is Janka´s blog about travelling with Cystic Fibrosis.

Monday, July 03, 2006

In the morning

It's 6.00am, I've been up for two hours (after I went to bed at like 2.00am last night..ehm, this morning cos we just had to go out on our last evening...) running around for some reason nervous as hell. I mean, I really should still be catching a good night's sleep since I have a 24-hour journey ahead of me but it's not happening. I don't even know why, well, the last coupla days have been kinda weird, everyone coming around to say bye but I didn't really feel sad cos even though I knew I was leaving, I didn't actually feel it.
I'm nervous even though I shouldn't be, I mean, for christ's sake - this isn't the first time I'm travelling and for the first time in my life I dont have to worry about my luggage being overweight. I've got my visa sorted and the ticket change should be no problem at the check-in desk later and even though I'll be running on a very tight schedule when I get to Jo'burg to switch planes I'm sure it'll be fine and they won't leave without me.

Ah...Mark's up. Looks like he's getting his last bits and pieces together. That's what I'm gonna do now I think.

And check out the pics, I've uploaded some more.

4 Comments:

  • At July 03, 2006, Blogger Jaanie said…

    look forward to hearing from you when you touch down again. :)

    you still going to have ivs?

     
  • At July 05, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey girl!
    So you're back!
    Texted you on the german number I had,don't know if you got it.
    How does it feel to be back?
    When do I get to see you?
    Un bacione ragazza!

     
  • At July 14, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hola chica!! How are things in Germany?? How is your health? I'm fine, enjoying the great weather!! Hope to see you soon!! XXX arja

     
  • At July 22, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hey janka!!!!

    glad 2 hear ur feelin betta, mark told me wht had happenedand i was dead worried!!! anyways,i no ur a strong lass u will b fine!!! enjoy ur time in Germany, u betta come 2 tht UK soon!!!

    Cat xx

     

Post a Comment

<< Home